Email NLL@berkeleycollege.edu no later than Friday, February 14th if you wish to run for Executive Board office in the Paramus Fashion Club or use the form below to sign up.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- In good behavioral standing with SDCL
- Able to serve for 1 year
Positions are as follows:
- The President shall preside over all meetings and shall bear full responsibility for all actions taken by the organization. He/she shall appoint committees.
- The Vice President shall perform all duties of the president in his/her absence. He/she shall also be responsible for any specific tasks assigned by the president.
- The Secretary shall keep all minutes of the meetings, call roll, and maintain the membership list. He/she performs all other duties assigned by the president.
- The Treasurer shall He/she shall manage all funds funds provided by SDCL as it pertains to adhering to budgets for approved programs, managing the process for collection of dues or determining budgets for future programs. Please note: students cannot handle money of any kind as per the SDCL Cash Handling Policy.
Please email Nicole Turnbull NLL@berkeleycollege.edu or fill out form below with:
- Desired Position
- Why you should be elected for this position
I will reply to your application to let you know whether or not you have permission to begin campaigning. You may then post flyers only on the bulletin board in the Paramus Student Center, and are also free to share on Social Media. All flyers/posters are subject to approval by SDCL and will be removed if deemed inappropriate.
Elections will then begin on Monday, February 17th and will conclude on Friday, February 21st at 5:00 PM. All Fashion students will then receive an email with a link to vote online. Students may only vote once.
The next meeting of the Fashion Club will be held on Wednesday, February 26th at 3:00 PM in the Student Center. The February 19th meeting is cancelled for Elections.
Director, Student Development and Campus Life
Serving the Paramus and Woodland Park Locations